Make awesome gluten free pancakes with the FliP crêpes mix. Follow these easy instructions below.
ORIGINAL & DAIRY FREE RECIPE
For 1 Cup of Mix (approx 150gr)
Add 2 eggs (large)
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of white vinegar
3/4 Cup of milk or unsweetened almond or rice milk.
1. Combine milk and vinegar in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes
2. Add baking powder to FliPmix in a 3-4 Qt bowl
3. Add eggs & milk and vinegar mixture to FliPmix and mix until smooth
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat (400F)
2. Once the pan is hot, grease it up with canola oil or butter wiping excess with paper towel or Flipcrêpes's Wiper.
3. Pour batter in skillet and cook until bubbles appears on the surface.
4. Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side.
5. Butter up the skillet in between each pancakes.