- 9. 5" Crepe & griddle pan with satin finish by AUS-ION is 100% made in Sydney from 4mm Australian iron; even heating and no warping; healthy, durable, commercial quality cookware built to last for generations of use
- Seamless, one-piece, rivet-free construction; easy to clean and more hygienic; total length 18", pan bowl 9. 5" Diameter & 1. 5" Deep
- Satin shot blast finish All over holds seasoning on the pan; naturally pre-seasoned for a healthy nonstick option; ready to use, no stripping required; Suitable for use at high heat With any heat source
- Ergonomic, wide and concave handle is more comfortable to use with better control and less hand fatigue; generous venting in neck reduces heat transfer for a cooler handle
- To clean: use wooden utensil or steel wool to lightly scrape pan under hot running water; Dry thoroughly; Do not use soap; new pans will benefit from additional seasoning after first few uses
Details: The 9. 5" (24cm) Crepe & griddle pan with satin finish by AUS-ION is 100% made in Sydney from one seamless piece of 4mm thick Australian sheet iron. This pan has a dual role, honoring two great traditions, French crepes and American flat griddle. The slightly raised sides allow easy access and flipping. AUS-ION cookware is built to last with all of the features and details professional chefs look for in a pan: high quality, comfortable to use and easy to clean. The seamless, one-piece construction means there are no rivets, so there is nothing for food or steel wool particles to get caught in. The handles are ergonomically designed with a wide, concave shape which is more comfortable to use with better control and less hand fatigue. And the generous venting in the handle neck reduces heat transfer for a cooler handle. The pans cook like cast iron but are lighter weight, They heat evenly and will not warp. The entire pan is naturally pre-seasoned for a healthy nonstick option; It is not coated like many steel pan brands, so it arrives ready to cook, no stripping necessary. AUS-ION pans are suitable for use at high heat over any heat source. For best results, follow our instructions. To clean: after cooking, use a wooden utensil or steel wool to gently scrape pan under hot running water. It is best to clean while the pan is still very warm. If necessary, you may use a brush, but be careful not to take off too much of that beautiful seasoning that you have built up! Do not use soap, as it will erode the seasoning. Dry thoroughly with a paper towel while the pan is still warm. If the pan is still relatively new, return to the stove top and wipe the interior of the pan with a small amount of oil, heat until smoking. Then, using tongs, wipe off the excess oil.
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 10.0 x 2.0 inches