- MAKE THOSE CREPES WITH A SMILE: Whether it is breakfast, dessert or just snack, slide a delectable crepe with the Berndes 579865 Specialty Crepe Pan. The 9.5 inch wide diameter is ideal for making sizeable, easily transferrable crepes.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS IN A CREPE PAN: This nice round pan is made in Italy with reinforced 3-layer non-stick coating. It also has 4mm high quality aluminum base.
- MULTIPLE HELPFUL FEATURES: This delightful pan has the energy efficient Berndes CD bottom technology. It also has the ergonomic stick handle with stainless steel flame protector.
- A NICE ADDITION TO YOUR KITCHEN COOKWARE: The crepe pan is compatible with most cooktops excluding induction and has no PFOA is easy to clean via the recommended handwash or via dishwasher.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: This comes with a limited lifetime household warranty.
Details: From the Manufacturer This 9-1/2-inch crêpe pan is part of the Berndes Specialty line of cookware. Berndes shapes high-grade aluminum to form these Specialty pans, resulting in a thick base and thin sides for excellent heat distribution and lightweight construction. The nonstick interior and exterior allow the user to cook using very little or no fat. In addition, the aluminum in these pans is guaranteed to never crack, peel, blister, chip, or come off. Users are not recommended to use metal utensils or dishwashers with Berndes Specialty cookware. The handles are oven-safe to 450 degrees F.
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 10.0 x 1.4 inches