Brand: De Buyer
- HIC’s French Crepe Pan offers the perfect cooking surface for creating, flipping, and plating perfectly thin, crisp and delicate crepes every time; Cooking surface measures 6.5 inches and 8 inches rim to rim.
- "Made in France from blue steel; easy to season and maintain; nonstick quality improves as natural patina builds up with use over time "
- "Shallow depth and flared sides flips and plates delicate foods easily; great for crepes, pancakes, and fried eggs, pan searing meats, fish, and more "
- To season, scrub with hot, soapy water, dry thoroughly; add cooking oil to cover bottom and heat until it smokes, discard oil, wipe with a paper towel
- Contoured handle assists in swirling batter easily for thinner crepes; hand wash with hot water and sponge; dry thoroughly
Publisher: de Buyer
Details: HIC’s French Crepe Pan offers the perfect cooking surface for delicate crepes, caramelizing vegetables, and pan searing meat. Made in France from blue steel that’s easy to season and maintain, it builds up a natural patina with use over time for a foolproof non-stick quality with quick food release. Specially designed with a contoured handle to assist in swirling crepe batter to form perfectly thin, delicate crepes. With a cooking surface of 6.5-inches and overall surface of 8-inches, rim to rim, its shallow depth and flared sides allow delicate foods to be flipped and plated effortless without them breaking apart, from crepes to fluffy pancakes and fried eggs. It works equally well for braising meat, poultry, and fish. A great addition to cooking tools for easy, professional-style cooking in the home kitchen. To season before first use, simply wash in hot, soapy water and scrub with a stiffer brush to remove protective wax coating. Dry thoroughly. Add enough cooking oil to cover the bottom of the pan and heat it over medium flame until smoke appears. Carefully discard the oil and wipe the pan with a paper towel. Voila, the pan is now seasoned and ready for use. To clean after each use, hand wash under hot water with a gentle sponge. Always dry thoroughly. Do not use soap, clean in the dishwasher, or scrub with abrasives, as these will spoil the natural patina buildup and its non-stick quality. Never soak the pan, as it could rust. Should rust occur, simply scrub rust away and repeat the seasoning process. Made in France from blue steel.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 8.5 x 1.4 inches