- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world
- High performance. 3 layers of Eclipse coating on 3.5 mm of Black anodized aluminum with integrated induction base offers rapid, uniform heat conductivity and controlled even heat distribution
- Excellent non stick properties. PFOA and PTFE free. Eclipse nonstick coating gives Extra durability and strength
- Handles stay cool. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Dishwasher safe
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- GUARANTEE. Mauviel M’Stone3 Nonstick has a guarantee of 2 years against any manufacturing defects for household use.
Details: The collection M'stone3 is pure design and a pure material. Manufactured from black anodized aluminum, its straight edges, induction bottom and stamped handles made of cast stainless steel handle symbolize cookware that is modern and functional. It's new "eclipse" non-stick coating gives it fantastic durability and strength, and helps provide a cooking surface for those that have healthy cooking needs. Extra thick ground based for induction. Rapid, uniform heat conduction and distribution. Excellent resistance to abrasion and shock.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 13.5 x 22.0 inches