- Nonstick cookware that browns, braises, sears and deglazes.
- Nonstick cookware that cooks with little or no oil. Safe, PFOA-free, and sustainable.
- Nonstick cookware that is dishwasher and metal-utensil safe.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F for stovetop to oven techniques
- Artisan-made in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty.
Release Date: 15-02-2007
Details: Famous Scandinavian design, traditional, sold craftsmanship and the latest advances in technology combine to set Scanpan Classic Cookware apart. Scanpan Classic is hand cast aluminum under 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. The pan thickness and unique ceramic-titanium surface allows for browning, searing and deglazing. Scanpan Classic can be used with high heat for stir frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees. Glass covers let you see what is cooking. Scanpan Classic is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Made in Denmark. Crepe Pan 10-inch diameter
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 10.4 x 2.5 inches