- Precision-forged From A Single Blank Of High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Precision Edge Technology PE-tec Yields A Blade That Is 20 Percent Sharper With Twice The Edge Retention
- Tempered To 58 Rockwell Hardness
- Comfortable And Highly Durable Polyoxymethylene POM Handle With a Traditional Look And Feel Stickered Label With Our Red Trident Logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
Details: WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material engineering thermoplastic which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 4" Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 2.8 x 0.8 inches